Tuesday 26 July 2011

Weigh-in - Week 4

Well to say I was a little worried this week is an understatement. After last weeks STS I was concerned that I woud Stay The Same this week too, or, worse, put on some weight! I really didn't feel as though I had lost anything, even though I felt that I have been doing all the right things - tracking my food intake, walking to gain Activity Points etc.

So, at around 07:45 this moring I vervously stepped on to the scales, closed my eyes and counted to 10 before looking at the reading - 20st 04lbs, a loss of 2lbs since last week! That gives a total loss, since I started 4 weeks ago, of 10lbs. I had hoped for a little more so that I could be on target to reach my 5% goal at next week's wiegh-in, but I guess that's not going to happen (it would require another 5lb loss and I don't think that's likely).

I've made few changes to my diet, apart from counting the points and, therefore, excercising better portion control. I have taken to eating fruit, something I almost never did before. I've been having a pear and a nectarine as part of my breakfast and a banana and an orange with my lunch. I have to say I'd forgotten how much I like pears and nectarines, although they are a bit messy to eat (if you get good ones!).

All in all, I'm very happy with the way this weight loss journey is going at the moment. I don't really expect to have many big losses, and small losses all the way are considered to be better anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment