Tuesday 19 July 2011

Weigh-in - Week 3

Well this week is a little dissapointing as I've Stayed The Same (STS). It wasn't alltogether unexpected as I haven't felt as though I've lost anything. I don't think I've done anything wrong - I've used up all of my points on most days, I had 13 Weekly points and 6 Activity points remaining at the end of the week. I did, however enjoy a trip to the local brewery, with free beer, and I had proper fish & chip shop fish & chips - all properly accounted for though.

Everything I know about WeightWatchers tells me that I should expect to have some weeks where I stay the same (and some where I put on a little), but I was hoping not to experience one so early in the campaign. Oh well, I've just got to pick myself up, dust myself down and carry on - STS is as good as a loss, so they say.

No comments:

Post a Comment