Wednesday 30 November 2011

Weigh-in - Week 22

Sorry for the delay in posting again this week. I was very busy yesterday and also a little unenthusiatic about the blog and the weight loss due to the fact that I only lost 1lb and was still above the weight I was 2 weeks ago.

My official weigh-in weight yesterday was 18st 8.2 lbs, 0.4lbs more than 2 weeks ago!


I can put this snaller than hoped for loss down to some serious overindulging at the weekend when I ramped up an estimated 95 ProPoints on Saturday when I went on a boys day out to see London Irish vs Wasps (London Irish won by the way, nut don't ask me the score!).

I started the day with just some fruit to keep me going 'till lunchtime when I had a very nice Venison & Wild Boar Pie with a plain small jacket potato, washed down with 3 pints of Wadworths 6X. I estimated the pie to be 20 PPs, but it could easily have been many more than that!

After the luch we made our way to the ground, where it was on to the Guiness - one pint before the game started and 2 each half! After that we went to another couple of pubs on the way home and things start to get a little hazy - I think it was probably 1 pint in each of them, but I cannot be sure.

When I eventually called "She Who Must Be Obeyed" to take me home, she stopped at the Chinese take away for some Chicken & Chips for our dinner!

After all that, it was a Chicken Madras curry dinner on Sunday evening, which won't have helped either!

I can say that I thoroughly enjoyed the weekend, but I'm glad for the sake of my WeightWatchers progress that they don't happen like that very often (in fact their rarity makes them even better when they do occur!).

Having got over my slight dissappointment and thought about the reasons my loss was so small, I elected to have a Sneaky Peek this morning and was delighted to register 18st 6.2lbs (it's the same scales that I use for my proper weigh-ins). I shall just have to try and make sure that I keep at or below that all week now! Luckily I have nothing planned that involves large quantities of food or drink until Christmas (though plans can change).

I think it is unlikely that I will reach my VChristmas target of below 18stones, but I'm going to give it a good shot! Good luck with your weight loss programs, I'll be back next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment