Wednesday 23 November 2011

Weigh-in - Week 21

I'm a day late with my posting this week, unfortunately I was rather busy yesterday and didn't quite find the time.

After last week's unexpected 2lb gain I've managed to lose 0.6lbs of it. This is not a brilliant result, but at least it's turned back in the right direction. I was hoping that I would lose it as quickly as I put it on, but that wasn't to be. Hopefully the loss will come in the coming week. I am still hopeful that I can get down into the 17stones by Christmas, although the tgarget is obviously a little harder to achieve than it would have been wityhout last week's gain. From a psychological point of view, it might be better that I don't reach that target as I stand a good chance of going back above 18st over Christmas and that would be very dissapointing.

I've managed to keep up with my regular exercise on the Crosstrainer and have even increased my pace a little - I'm now doing between 13.1 and 13.2 kilometers in a 30 minute session! I haven't started running yet as my Achilles Tendonitis has still not cleared up, I think it's going to be well after Christmas before it's completely fixed - which suits me fine as I don't want to appear to be a "New Years Resolution" runner.

The week ahead should be relatively free from potential weight loss pitfalls, apart from Saturday when I am going to Reading with a few friends to watch London Irish v Wasps. This will involve lunch at Sweeney Todds pie shop (and yes, there is a barber's shop next door!) washed down with plenty of beer and guiness! I have rearranged my exercise schedule so that I won't be trying to use the Crosstrainer on Sunday morning with a hangover!


Good luck with your weight loss, I'll be back next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment