Tuesday 15 November 2011

Weigh-in - Week 20

A poor result this week - I've gained 2lbs.

I'm really not sure how this has happened - I tracked everything, ate most of my daily points allowance every day and all of my weekly allowance. I earnt 36 Activity Points during the week and I reckon that that should have more than covered anything where I may have underestimated Points (such as when I had duck in an orange sauce for lunch at my parents' house on Sunday.

This 2lb gain was totally unexpected and has resulted in me having an increased Daily Pro Points allowance - it's now back up to 51. I'm not over concerned though, I had a weight gain a few weeks ago and, the very next week, I had one of my bigger losses to make up for it! This week I shall just make extra sure that I keep track of everything and make sure that I make better food choices - the fish and chips for dinner on Friday may have been a mistake, followed, as it was, by a curry take away on Saturday, all within my permitted points though.

I took some body measurements this morning, before my weigh-in, so these help to keep things in perspective:

                               Jun 28                      Nov 15                  Change
Neck                       48cm                        44cm                       -4cm
Chest                    131cm                       121cm                     -10cm
Calves                    50cm                         45cm                       -5cm
Thighs                    62cm                         58cm                       -4cm
Upper Arms           41cm                         38cm                       -3cm
Waist                    118cm                        111cm                      -7cm

I've lost everywhere, except my thighs, since I last took measurements at week 16! I think that's quite a reasonable set of results - I just hope that I can lose a bit more from my thighs as I will find it difficult to get trousers to fit if I don't!

Even with this week's gain, I still think I can achieve my target of below 18st by Christmas - I've just got to lose an average of 2lbs a week. Good luck with acheiving your targets, whatever they might be.

No comments:

Post a Comment