Wednesday 7 December 2011

Weigh-in Week 23

Late with my post again this week! I've got to try and work less hard!

After the disappointments of the last 3 weigh-ins I've finally had a reasonable loss this week of 2.8lbs, which brings my total loss to 2st 8.6lbs (I get awarded another silver star this week) and puts me 5.4lbs and a bit above my Christmas target of under 18st with 2 weigh-ins to go. If I can manage to lose 2.7 and a bit lbs each week I can still do it!

This last week has been a much easier one for my with no extra activities to lead me astray. Luckily I don't have any opportunities for excessive eating and drinking between now and Christmas, mainly due to the fact that I don't have any Christmas parties to attend as the company I'm working for is in financial trouble (aren't they all?) and they can't justify the expenditure this year.

Yesterday evening, when I should have been writing this blog, I was working on compiling a Photo Book on my "Hackintosh" Computer with my wife. During this time I remarked that I thought I was almost down to the same weight as I appeared to be in a photograph taken when our son was a month or two old (he'll be 12 in January), my wife said that I was much less than that! I guess this counts as a NSV!

Another NSV, that actually happened a couple of weeks ago but I forgot to report it, was when my wife said that my jogging bottoms were far too baggy and promptly went out an bought me a new pair - size: Large, not XXL or XL, but Large. What's more, they fit really rather well!

Anyway, onwards and downwards. I'll be back to report again next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment