Tuesday 25 September 2012

Weigh-in - Week 65

I've not got a lot to post about this week as it's been fairly uneventful. I lost 1lb at this morning's weigh in, so that's 3/4 of the holiday weight gain gone! Hopefully next week I'll have lost it all and be back on the way down. that 1lb loss means I'm on track for my "overweight by Christmas" target (15st 11lbs according to my iPhone app, 16st 01lb according to the BBC BMI Calculator - I'm aiming for the iPhone app target).

Mrs TBI decided that we should get rid of some of my old pairs of jeans & trousers that are now too big for me - it was quite a nice feeling to be seeing the back of them AND it makes it much easier when I need to find a clean pair to put on!

I manged to go to another Yoga class on Friday evening and I must say I felt pretty good afterwards and had a really good night's sleep. I did have a little pain around the shoulders on Saturday, but I think that sort of thing will pass as I get used to the poses, especially if I learn to relax into them a bit more.

I've only done 2 crosstrainer sessions this week, but they were both good. I've still not got back into the kettlebells - I will try harder this week to kickstart myself into doing them regularly.

I cooked a nice Beef n Ale Stew on Saturday, which I had with some Butternut Squash. It was very nice, but the next one I make will be from the Hairy Dieters recipe book. On Sunday I cooked up a batch of the Hairy Bikers South American Chilli. I used my own home grown "Apache" Chilli's, but the resulting chilli (which I tried last night) is a little mild for my taste - next time I'll put more Apaches in.

No comments:

Post a Comment