Tuesday 11 September 2012

Weigh-in - Week 63

Well I had hoped to lose a bit more this week, but 0.8lbs still means I've started to lose my holiday addition. I don't suppose having a curry on Saturday followed by a barbeque on Sunday will have helped! The trip to the brewery for a free p*%s up tonight won't help either, but these things have to be done!


I missed out one crosstrainer session last week, although I have matched my personal best twice since my return from holiday, so maybe a longer period between crosstrainer sessions might be a good idea. I haven't been very good at all when it comes to the kettlebell sessions as I only managed one session last week and that was a bit half-hearted if I'm honest.

I've been investigating local Yoga classes and have decided to try one on Friday at our local leisure centre, luckily I have a friend that will be coming along too to hide some of my embarrassment when I can't do any of the moves. I'll let you know, in next week's blog, how I get on.

That's all for this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment