Wednesday 14 March 2012

Weigh-in - Week 37

Apologies for my late posting this week, I guess I was a little disappointed with my small gain of 0.2lbs at my weigh-in yesterday. I should know by now that I'm going to have the odd gain, especially after having a few beers and a curry on Sunday when I watched England beat France in the Six Nations.

I suppose the reason I didn't post yesterday was that I was hoping to report a loss after a Sneaky Peak this morning - unfortunately the SP was an STS, so I guess I'll just have to accept it and move on.

This weekend is likely to be another tricky one - I'm going to a "Curry 'n' Quiz" night at the rugby club on Friday night and then it's England v Ireland to watch in the pub on Saturday afternoon, so lots of opportunity to consume excess Pro Points, if I'm lucky I'll Stay The Same at next week's weigh-in.

After this weekend there's no more excesses planned until Easter, when it's my birthday, so hopefully I'll resume the downward trend.

I'll report back next week, meanwhile good luck with your weight loss journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment