Tuesday 28 February 2012

Weigh-in - Week 35 - 15% Off!

I'm very pleased to announce that following this morning's weigh-in I have lost another 2lbs, which means that I am now 17st 11.0lbs and have lost 15% of my starting weight!

To say I'm chuffed would be an understatement, especially after the ups and downs of the last couple of months! I've now set a new target in the WeightWatchers tracker of 16st 11.2lbs, which will be 20% of my starting weight.

The Sneaky Peaks have continued though and I can say with some certainty that if it wasn't for the beer consumed during the England v Wales match and the following Curry, I would almost certainly have lost more, as my SP on Saturday morning showed 17st 10.0lbs. I'm not upset by this though, the whole idea of the weightwatchers plan is to lose slowly and steadily without depriving oneself of the food and drink that one enjoys. And I did enjoy the beer and the curry!

For this coming week I have an empty diary, so no nights out, no meals out, or at my mum's, and no rugby to watch in the pub. With the complete lack of danger on the consumption front, I should be in for a good loss at next week's weigh-in - what's the betting I have a gain?

See you again next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment