Tuesday 21 February 2012

Weigh-in - Week 34

Stayed The Same!

Well it makes a change as, on recent form, I would have expected to have a small gain this week just as I have done after every loss since the beginning of January!

This week I was actually expecting a small gain as that was what my Sneaky Peeks were telling me to expect, especially as I went to my mum & dad's for a family meal (including my outlaws) on Sunday. I find it very difficult to control my food intake when I have a meal at my mum's because, not only is she an excellent cook, but she also insists on offering several differing deserts, each of which has to be sampled. I made some educated guesses at the points, but I wasn't at all surprised by my SP result yesterday morning.

Having said all that, it leaves me very pleased to register an STS at my official weigh-in today. I do think I must be about due a good loss soon though!

Some of my regular readers (do I have any?) may remember that a few months ago I gave up wii fit jogging due to suffering from Achilles Tendonitis, well on Friday I decided that the pain from it has almost completely gone (it only hurts first thing in the morning and only for the first few minutes after getting up) and I would try and restart the Couch 2 5K program. Since I do quite a lot on the crosstrainer, I felt that I would probably be able to start at Week 2, Day 1 - this was a mistake! Firsly running/jogging uses a slightly different set of muscles than the crosstrainer and my thighs were stiff until this morning! Secondly my Achilles Tendonitis came back with a vengeance! I was in quite a lot of pain with it all day on Friday and less pain, but still all day, on Saturday! This morning it seems to have reverted to it's pre-jog levels. Needless to say I won't be trying Couch 2 5K again until the pain has completely dissappeared for at least a couple of months, and even then I shall start on Week 1 no matter how fit I think I am!

Anyway, I'm looking forward to another week of tracking and exercising (on the crosstrainer every other day) - the only thing that I have planned that might cause a bump in the road is watching England v Wales in the pub on Saturday afternoon, which will obviously use up a few weekly points. Luckily I don't have a ticket to the match as that would be even more costly in terms if ProPoints (I did enter a Daily Mail competition to win a pair though, so fingers crossed!).

I'll report back again next week!

See Ya!


No comments:

Post a Comment