Tuesday 14 February 2012

Weigh-in Week 33

Finally I've made it into the 17s - This morning's weigh-in was 17st 13lbs exactly, a loss of 1.2lbs since last week! This has been a real struggle for me as in the 17's was my target for Christmas and it's now Valentine's Day! I seem to have been bouncing along on a bit of a plateaux for the last 2 months. On the bright side, I didn't give up, I kept with the plan in the knowledge that it works. It is so good to be able to read the blogs of other men, that are using WeightWatchers to reduce their own weight - most of them have been through the same problems at some point in their journey and knowing this is a real help.

Once again this week I was Sneaky Peeking and, once again, it has been shown to be a bad idea:

Tuesday (Weigh-in)        18st 0.2lb
Wednesday                      18st 1.0lb (bugger!)
Thursday                         18st 1.0lb
Friday                              18st 1.0lb
Saturday                           17st 12.4lb (woohoo!)
Sunday                             18st 0.4lb (bugger!)
Monday                            18st 1.4lb (bugger even more!)
Today (Weigh-in)             17st 13.0lb (woohoo!)

I think that the increase on Sunday & Monday was probably caused by the beers that I had on Saturday whilst watching England struggle against Italy on Saturday afternoon, even though they were well within my ProPoints Allowance - I had 13 Weekly and 18 Activity Points left at the end of the week.

Having finally reached my Christmas target of below 18stones, I have now set myself some mini-targets:

  1. 17st 11.9lbs           15% of my starting weight (this is my next major target actually)
  2. 17st 7lbs                7th silver star (not that I collect them as I'm an online WighWatcher)
  3. 17st 6lbs                50lbs loss and also the wight I was when I got married 14 years ago!
  4. 17st 0lbs                8th silver star
  5. 16st 13.99999lbs   Under 17st
  6. 16st 11.2lbs           20% of my starting weight
  7. 16st 7lbs                9th silver star
  8. 16st 1lbs                 BMI of 29.9 which would make me "overweight"
  9. 15st 13.99999lbs   Under 16st
  10. 15st 10.5lbs           25% of my starting weight
I don't know how long it's going to take me to get through that list (on current form, it could be a very long time) but I WILL do it and it doesn't matter how long it takes!

Before I finish, I just want to shout WELL DONE at Tom Hicks for reaching his goal last week! Tom's blog has been one of the things that has inspired me to stick with WeightWatchers, I you haven't read it, I recommend that you do - he's been through all of the highs and lows and has managed to get there!

See you all again next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment