Tuesday 25 October 2011

Weigh-in - Week 17

Special - for this week only - 10% Off!

Yes, that's right, a massive 10% of my starting weight! In fact, it's just a little over 10%, but I'm not going to let that stop me from saying, once again, a MASSIVE 10% OFF!

I'm actually quite surprised that I lost anything at all this week. I've not really been overindulging at all, well apart from the lunchtime curry on Friday, but at the same time I don't feel like I've been on track to lose anything. I normally wake up at some point during the week and just feel like I've lost a bit, but I never had that feeling at all this week, in fact quite the opposite I felt like I had gained weight. I suppose it just goes to show that it's not just the scales that can lie, but your body can lie too!

I have restarted my exercise plan, following my painful Achilles Tendonitis, but I am only using the Crosstrainer at the moment. I've used it 3 times this week and have increased my time on it to 28 minutes per session. I'm pointing this activity as a "high" intensity activity as there is no way I could possibly string a sentence together when I'm in full stride. This gives me 9 Activity Points each time! I still have a little pain in my tendon when I wake up in the morning and if I haven't moved around for a while, so I don't intend to try running or jogging any time soon. I suppose I ought to resume my early morning walks, but it is tending to be cold and dark and miserable at 06:00AM these days.

I have noticed that I am feeling the cold a bit more than I used to, so much so that I've had the fan heater on in the office where I work. This time last year the fan would be on for the other workers in my office and I would be complainig that it was too hot! I'm beginning to think that I might have to get some long sleeved shirts for this winter, I haven't worn those for years! Has anyone else found that they feel the cold more since their weight loss, I wonder?

I've now reset my WeightWatchers target weight to 17st 11.9lbs and I really hope to achieve this by Christmas. If I do, I will be absolutely over the moon. I certainly believe that this is an acheivable target as it's less than 1 stone and I've got 9 weeks to do it. Wish me luck and good luck with your own weight loss journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment