Tuesday 11 October 2011

Weigh-in - Week 15

Disaster! I gained 1.4lbs this week.

I think I know why though - I haven't been exercising and I overindulged at the weekend.

The reason I haven't been exercising is that I have come to the conclusion that the pain in my heel that I have suffered from for a while now is caused by Achilles Tendonitis. The cure for this is to rest the foot, so I haven't been doing any Wii Fit Jogging, Crosstrainer or my early morning walks. The pain has subsided now so that it only hurts when I first wake up in the morning or if I haven't moved around for a while (it used to hurt all the time). I think the cause of it is the Wii Fit Jogging, so I have decided that I won't do that any more, which is a shame because I had come to enjoy it.

I will start exercising again when I have been pain free for a few days, but I shall start with the Crosstrainer only for a while to prove to myself that it isn't that which caused the problem. Once I'm satisfied that the Crosstrainer is OK I shall re-introduce my walks, with the intention of starting the Couch 2 5K program after a while.

Hopefully, if I can avoid too many overindulgances I can get back on track and start to lose weight again without the exercise - I guess time will tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment