Tuesday 27 September 2011

Weigh-in - Week 13 (Unlucky for some)


But not for me!

This week I registered another big loss of 3.6lbs! I really feel, after a few slow weeks, that the weight is starting to come off at a reasonable pace, even though the WeightWatchers tracker warned me this morning that I am losing weight too fast! The tracker will issue a warning if the average loss over a 4 week period is more than 2lbs a week, mine is 2.7lbs for the last 4 weeks, but as it's 2.0lbs for the total period I've been doing the WeightWatchers plan, I am not too worried and I don't intend to change anything I'm doing. I'm sure the loss will slow down again soon of it's own accord.

I've now lost a total of 25.8lbs!

My excercise regime is still going strong, I managed to complete over 11Km in 30 minutes Wii Fit Jogging, twice! I also managed to up my time on the CrossTrainer to 26Minutes this morning, during witch time I covered 11.4Km. As you know, I don't believe the Wii Fit distance to be at all accurate and I know that I couldn't possibly jog as fast on the road - sooner or later I'm going to find out when I start doingthe C25K plan.

I'm now thinking of adding some weight training to my Excercise regime and have been contemplating getting myself a KettleBell (hence the picture). Has anyone else tried using one and, if so, has it been beneficial? What are the best excecises to do with one? Please feel free to comment here or on my Week 13 post on the WW Mens Forum.

I had a bit of a binge on Saturday as Mrs TBI & I went to a friends house for a bit of a get together and we had some rather nice Fish n Chips from the chip shop, plus nibble before we got the Fish n Chips, plus beer plus a piece of banoffee cake. All in all I think the points were up to about 75 by the end of the day. Not quite as good as TheShrinkingMan's 100 points, which I think must be something of a WeightWatchers record, but a valiant effort I feel. It just goes to prove, once again, that one day off the wagon does not equal failure!

I'm now in the process of planning the next week's excercise cycle, since I will be walking to the rugby club on Saturday morning for beer, a fry up and watching England hammer Scotland in the Rugby World Cup. Saturday would normally be my CrossTrainer day, so I think I shall just move WF Jogging to Thursday and the CrossTrainer to Friday. With a rest day on Sunday I shall resume the plan with a walk on Monday morning.

I want to lose at least 2.2lbs this week as that will mean that I will have lost 2 stones since I started, If I can lose more than 2.2lbs, that will put me below 19 stones for the first time in about 2 years! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment