Tuesday 6 September 2011

Weigh-in - Week 10

Well this is the 10th Weigh-in and I'm very pleased to inform you that I've lost 2.6lbs since my last official weigh-in. I've now lost a total of 17.6lbs, which is an average of 1.8lbs per week. I have dropped another ProPoint from my daily allowance, which now stands at 53.

I still find it amazing how easy thisWeightWatchers ProPoints plan is! I haven't felt hungry at all since starting it, apart from a little hunger about an hour before most meals - which is probably a good thing. I've not missed any of my favourite foods or drinks because all of them are allowed and I've introduced some new foods to my diet whish are probably keeping me healthier than before (I was never really that fussed about eating fruit and I certainly never ate as many vegetavbles as I do now).

On Friday Mrs TBI and I went out for a meal with some of her friends and I had Piri Piri Chicken with Lattice Fries (it was meant to be potato wedges according to the menu!), which was very nice. I washed it down with a couple of pints of Rebellion Mutiny (one of my favourite ales) and that pretty much used up most of my daily propoints. I followed the main course with Sticky Toffee Pudding and custard, which I had no idea how to point, so I guestimated at 25 points and used up some of me weekly points. I decided that if I had got the points wrong, I probably had ample Activity Points to cover it and I wasn't planning any further excesses between then and this morining's weigh-in.

Asda seem to have temporarly removed their "Chosen by You" Fruit Juice drinks from the shelves, which is a shame as they are 0PPs. I have, however, found a suitable alternative in the shape of "Panda" still flavoured water - No added sugar, No Aspartame and only natural flavours - also 0PPs.

My excercise regime is still going well and I'm starting to really feel the benefits now after increasing my walking pace to just around 15Minutes per mile (15Mins 10seconds on Monday) and increasing my Wii Fit Jogging to 30minutes (is anyone else doing Wii Fit Jogging?). I've also got up to 8.5Kilometers in 20 minutes on the Crosstrainer, but I haven't yet got comfortable enough to increase the time on that. I do plan, at some point, on doing the Couch to 5K plan but I don't want to do that until I've lost a fair bit of weight as I don't want to damage my knees.

I am definitely feeling confident that this weight loss plan can succeed for me and am looking forward to the day when I can say I'm merely overweight, rather than obese (or "morbidly obese", which is what I was when I started).

No comments:

Post a Comment