Tuesday 13 September 2011

Weigh-in - Week 11

Well I know I shouldn't be dissapointed with a 1.6lb loss, but I am. This is due to the fact that, once again, I have been taling Sneaky Peaks - on Saturday morning I weighed 3lb less than I do this morning! I put the increase since Saturday morning down to 2 things - I had quite a lot of beer on Saturday while I was watching England struggle to overcome Argentina in the Rugby World cup, followed by more beer in the evening and I also went to a carvery on Sunday afternoon and had too much to eat (including a huge Eton Mess for desert).

What can I take from this? Well, firstly I can tell that Sneaky Peaks lead to dissapointment - if I hadn't weighed myself on Saturday I  would have been very pleased with my 1.6lb loss. Secondly, that it is possible to enjoy oneself on occasion without completely undoing all of the good work - an occasional blip is not going to do lasting damage, it is only when those blips become regular events that damage will be done!

I'm still continuing with my excercise routine, but this week there was a minor modification in that I did the Wii Fit Jogging a day early (and got up to 10954metres in 30 minutes) and walked to and from the rugby club on Saturday (a total distance of 4.5 miles). I'll have to make the same changes this coming week as England are playing on Sunday morning (against Georgia - we shouldn't have any trouble in this match). I shall also be enjoying a Full English breakfast with my beer while watching that match, so I will have to make sure I've got plenty of Weekly Points left to cover it.

Anyway, I'm now down to 19st 8.8lbs from my starting weight of 21st 0lbs - a total loss of 19.2lbs in 11 weeks! I'm averaging 1.7lbs per week, which I am very happy with.



No comments:

Post a Comment