Wednesday 1 August 2012

Weigh-in - week 57

OK, so I could have been wrong about falling off the edge of the plateau - this week I've gained 0.4lbs! It could have been worse I suppose, but I am a little disappointed with that result - only 2 weeks left now 'till we go on our surfing holiday and I REALLY want to be under 16st 7lbs for the start of it.

I have been reading some of the posts in the various WeightWatchers forums and have decided that my difficulties may be due to eating too much fruit. This is my normail daily fruit intake:

Breakfast: 2 pears, 1 orange, 1 banana
Lunch: 3 tangerines/clementines/satsumas, 1 orange, 1 banana

giving me a total of 7 portions of fruit per day.

I've decided to cut it down to 1 pear and an orange at breakfast time and 3 tangerines/clementine/satsumas and a banana at lunch time to see if that helps. This will also please Mrs ThinBlokeInside as she's always complaining that we're spending a fortune on fruit!

My exercising is still not fully on track as I am still tending to miss out the kettlebell sessions, which is surprising because I think these are the important ones for me to complete in the run up to our holiday - I MUST Try Harder!

Well, I'll be back next week to share the results of my reduced fruit intake experiment, see you then!



No comments:

Post a Comment