Wednesday 25 July 2012

Weigh-in - Week 56

Well it looks like I might have finally tilted over the edge of the plateau that I've been stuck on. After a weekend where the tracking went a little haywire due to a bad start on Friday night (too many beers and a Saturday morning hangover :-( ), I managed to lose 1.4lb resulting in my current weigh-in weight of 16st 9.6lbs! I've not had a gain in weight for 4 consecutive weigh-ins now, so I think I must be over it - here's hoping!

I've re-evaluated my short term goals and have decided that my goal for the start of my Holiday (in just over 3 weeks) is to be below 16st 7lbs and to come back from the holiday at no more than 7lbs above the holiday start weight. Hopefully I'll gain less as I'm planning to be relatively active (surfing & golf plus whatever other activities She Who Must Be Obeyed decides on us doing) and I'll at least be sticking to my WW breakfast even if I eat and drink a little badly at other times.

I've still not managed to get back into the swing of things with the Kettlebell exercises, but I have been pretty good at keeping up with the Crosstrainer (apart from missing out a session on Saturday morning!). It's getting quite close to my holiday (did I mention that?), so I really must get back on track with the full exercise regime if I am to stand any chance at all of successfully learning to surf!

That's all for this week, I'll report back next wee with, hopefully, more good news on the weight loss front! Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment