Friday 20 July 2012

Weigh-in - Week 55

This week I've Stayed The Same. I suppose it makes a change as for the last few weeks I've always followed a loss with a gain, so hopefully next week will be another loss.

It's getting quite important to me now to have a few good losses between now and mid-August as this will be when I have to show myself in public in my new wetsuit, which arrived last Friday. I have to say it is a little (very) snug, but then they are meant to be that way. The reason for the wetsuit is that my son & I and some friends are going to learn to surf and, with the weather we've had so far this year, I expect the water to be very cold!

My training is still a little out of kilter - I'm back in the routine for the crosstrainer, but I just can't seem to motivate myself to get back into the kettlebell sessions. I really must try harder as I think these exercises are going to help with my surfing, particularly the press-ups and the planks.

Any way, that's it for this week, good luck with your weight loss efforts.

1 comment:

  1. You can do it, you are my inspiration, please find yours again soon !

    ReplyDelete