Thursday 21 June 2012

Weigh-in - Week 51 (Flatlining)

Well I managed to regain the 0.4lbs that I lost last week, so I am clearly on a bit of a plateaux at the moment, I hope I can fall off the edge of it soon!. I have managed to remain below 17st, so it's not all bad, especially as I had a tricky weekend to deal with - out to Dinner on Saturday evening and Sunday lunch with my parents. My regular reader will know that my mum cooks a fine Sunday lunch! I also struggled to keep up with my regular exercise regime, so I don't suppose that will have helped!

This coming weekend will also be a tricky one to negotiate as it is Mrs TBI's birthday on Saturday, so we are going out for drinks with friends on Friday night, we're going out for Dinner with our son (I bet he forgets his pocket money again!) on Saturday night and we're going out for Sunday lunch with The Outlaws (so called because they're wanted, of course)! Not only that, but the following Wednesday is our Wedding Anniversary and I shall be taking her to our favourite Italian restaurant - sensible dining choices will NOT be possible there!

I had a call from my doctor the other day, following the ECG which I had a couple of weeks ago to investigate my slow resting heart rate. Apparently everything was normal, but the cardiologist wants me to wear a monitor for 24 hours to get a better picture. I'm now waiting for an appointment to have the monitor fitted, but I will report the results when I get them. I'm certainly not noticing any symptoms that would suggest that there is actually anything wrong, I think I must just be supremely fit :-)

I had a comment added to last week's blog by Chris, who, it would appear, has been inspired by my prose and started his own weight loss journey (obviously he was inspired before reading my blog, but maybe it gave him a bit more inspiration). I wish him the best of luck and I have put a link to his blog,MuffinsMuses, in the list on the left.

I'll be back again next week, which will complete my first year on the WeightWatcher's plan - watch out, there may be photographs! If you're of a sensitive nature it may be worth staying away until the pictures have fallen to the bottom (or even off) the page!

No comments:

Post a Comment