Wednesday 6 June 2012

Weigh-in - Week 49

A small gain of 1lb this week, but I'm actually quite happy with that as the Bank Holiday weekend was a tricky one - out for a few beers with friends on Friday night, Sunday lunch barbeque at my parents' house to celebrate my dad's 79th birthday, which obviously meant high value foods and drink, then we went to a Jubilee party on Monday, which meant more high value foods and more beer (The Rebellion Brewery Diamond Porter was especially nice!). I ended up not tracking at all on Sunday & Monday!

That small gain still leaves me below 17stones, so I really am pleased as I had visions of crossing that threshold again. Now this coming weekend should be easier, although not without it's challenges - namely South Africa v England on Saturday afternoon! I shall have to plan carefully for that.

I've been a bit lazy this past week as I haven't used the Crosstrainer or done my Kettlebell exercises since Wednesday. I WILL get back on the crosstrainer tomorrow morning! I don't really have any excuses for not exercising, I think I just felt a bit lazy and found it very easy to make up excuses to keep me from doing it. I'm sure I'm not the only one who has the occational blip like this. It is really important that I start again right away, though, as I could easily get used to not exercising in the mornings and that would undo a lot of the hard work I've put in over that last year.


No comments:

Post a Comment