Tuesday 24 April 2012

Weigh-in - Week 43

Well it's not a good result this week, I've regained the 1.2bs that I lost at last week's weigh-in. I'm really at a loss to explain why as I have been tracking everything as accurately as possible and I haven't exceeded my allowances. I've also exercised regularly - 3 times on the crosstrainer and 3 times with the kettlebell. All I can do is continue to track, continue to exercise and hope that next week's weigh-in result makes up for this week's dissapointment.

having mentioned my exercises, I feel quite proud of myself that I have now increased my press-ups from 5 at the end of each set to 6! I intend to increase this by one each week until I reach 20. I've also increased the reps I do with the kettlebell for the one-armed rows and the kettlebell presses from 5 to 10. I think I really do need to invest in a heavier bell as I think this one is a bit too light for me now I've got used to what I'm supposed to be doing with it. I can get a 12Kg one from Argos, But I am worried that I might find this a bit too light, after all the guy on the cubedwellerfitness site, that I got my kettlebell workout from, recommended men to start at 16Kg!

That's all for this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment