Wednesday 18 January 2012

Weigh-in - Week 29

Horror of horrors I weighed in yesterday and found that I've had a, small, gain of 0.4lbs this week! It was such a dissapointment that I couldn't bring myself to add anything to my blog this week!

My wife told me not to worry as it's only a small gain but "out of little acorns, giant oaks grow"!

My excuse, if excuses are allowed, is that I suffered from a chest infection over Christmas abd was on anti-biotics up until last Wednesday and I haven't been able to do any exercise on the treadmill since Christmas day (and that was the first time in a fortnight due to having a cold before Christmas!).

I'm now back into the Crosstrainer routine, having been on it 3 times since last Saturday, and I am trying to get back on track and pointing properly (which might have been a bit erratic over the last few weeks).

I've got to lose 3.5lbs to get into the 17stone zone and I'm determined to do it soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment