Tuesday 9 August 2011

Weigh-in - Week 6

A huge dissappointment this week - I've Stayed The Same!

I had really hoped that I would lose 3lbs this week, which would have meant that I would reach my 5% target. I have to admit though, I didn't really feel like I had lost weight this week. I had a couple of days where, although I remained within my points allowance, I think I probbaly overindulged. The worst day for that was Friday, when I was taken out for a curry at lunchtime. Curries are difficult to point as who really knows what is in them, it;s quite possible that I blew my allowance without really knowing it. Then I followed that up on Saturday, when I went to the pub to watch England v Wales and had a few beers, some crisps followed by a Jacket Potato and Rump Steak when I got home. To add to all that I went to a carvery on Sunday for lunch (another meal that I find difficult to point).

On the plus side, I've stepped up my excercise a bit this week by going for a walk on Tuesday, doing some Wii Fit Jogging (Roaring Fire) on Wednesday and spending 20 minutes on the Crosstrainer on Thursday, the I did the same on Saturday, Sunday and Monday after a rest day on Friday. This earnt me a few Activity Points (which I had hoped would get offset against any errors I made in calculating the Points for the curry and the carvery meals). I intend to keep this 3 day cycle, followed by a rest day, going as far as possible.

Still, I can't be too upset, an STS is not a loss, but it's not as bad as again, so I'm keeping positive and looking forward to a good loss next week. Having said that, next week might be difficult as we're going to Cornwall for a short holiday, so keeping track and within my points allowance could be difficult - maybe the bodyboarding (if the sea is warm enough!) will use up enough energy to counter any overindulgances of food and beer.

Anyway, that's another WeightWatchers week completed and I'm 12lbs lighter than I was when I started, so I'm still very pleased with my progress. Stay tuned for the next update which will be from sunny Truro.

No comments:

Post a Comment