Wednesday 21 November 2012

Weigh-in - Week 73

My apologies for not posting again last week, I was a little down after gaining another 1lb at last week's weigh-in.

I'm a lot happier this week though as yesterday's weigh in showed a loss of 2.8lbs which brings me down to 16st 2.8lbs and back on the downward slope again. It's still possible for me to hit my Christmas target of being "overweight", I just need to lose 5.8 lbs in 5 weeks an average of just under 1.2lbs per week. Unfortunately we're slap bang in the middle of the Autumn Internationals, so more beer than usual is likely to be consumed AND there's likely to be more food & drink related events due to the coming festivities! I know I'm not the only one that is going to have to negotiate the minefield that is Christmas time, but it does get quite tricky.

My exercise routine is still not back to it's pre-holiday schedule, although I am using the crosstrainer more regularly than I have been of late I still haven't re-introduced the kettlebell into my weekly schedule. I am still going to yoga once a week though.

I have reduced the amount of bread that I eat. This is as a result of finding some reasonably tasty and lowish pointed 1 pot microwaveable lunches at Morrison's and also at Asda. In fact the Thai Green Chicken Curry & Rice that I had for lunch yesterday was a mere 8 ProPoints (4 less than my usual Ciabatta & Chicken) and filling enough to keep me satisfied 'till dinner time. Many people on the WeightWatchers forums do claim that they get better weight losses when they don't have so much bread, so it will be interesting to see if things go well for me with the reduced intake, I do know that I feel less bloated in the afternoons when I don't have bread. The only reason I haven't cut down on bread sooner was that I hadn't found a suitable replacement, wraps are ok, but I find it difficult to find interesting things to fill them with.

That's it for this week, I'll be back again next week to share another loss with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment