Wednesday 9 May 2012

Weigh-in - Week 45

Well after last week's big loss I was hoping for more of the same, unfortunately it wasn't to be - just 0.2lbs off this week! I blame it on the Chicken Fajitas that I had for dinner on Monday, the night before my weigh-in, also on the fact that Monday was a bank holiday so I was able to have a few beers throughout the day. Hopefully I will lose more this week!

As you know, I ordered a new Kettlebell last week, which arrived on Thursday. It's 12kg, which feels quite a bit heavier than my original 7.5kg 'bell - I suppose that is because it is quite a bit heavier. After doing my first session with it on Friday morning it occurred to me that it would be very tiring to have to carry it around with me all day, then it occurred to me that I've actually lost slightly more than the equivalent of 2 of them!

That's all for this week - I'm a bit disheatened by the tiny loss this week and connot think of anything further to add, apart from that I won't let it get me down and I will lose more weight at next week's weigh-in!

No comments:

Post a Comment