Tuesday 28 June 2011

The Easy Bit!

I've done the easy bit! Yesterday I signed up to Weight Watchers Online. I guessed my weight as it's been fairly stable for the last few weeks, and decided that my Weigh In day will be Tuesday.  This may have been a mistake as I should have started with correct weights and set the weigh-in to be the following week (it'll probably screw up the statistics a bit).

I entered some guestimates of what I'd eaten & drank so far during the day and also guessed at what I was likely to be eating this evening and it looked as though I was going to be within my ProPoints target by about 4 points, which is amazing because I went out to dinner last night! (only a Carvery, nothing really special!).

Now the hard bit is about to start - "Free the Thin Bloke Inside me". I know he's there - I caught a glimpse of him about 20 years ago when I got down to about 15st 5lb, I'm now 21st 1lb!

My first target is the usual 5% loss (20st 0.3lb) which will take me back to what I was before Christmas.

I'm really looking forward to meeting up with the Thin Bloke again, I thought he was pretty cool.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment