Tuesday 28 June 2011

The Easy Bit! - Part 2

After our meal out (which was very pleasant, by the way) I did some more scientific calculations and found that I was almost correct with my Breakfast and Lunch points, but a little out with the points for the meal (this was caused by the fact that I wasn't expecting to have a desert). In the end it worked out at 66 Points, with my daily allowance being 57. This means that I strayed into the weekly bonus points zone! This is not too much of a problem as my first weigh in was this morning, so the weekly bonus points are reset.

Anyway, the result of the Weigh-in is that I weigh 21st 0lb, so I've lost a pound already after just 1 day! I have reset my starting weight to 21st 0lb as it is effectively a validated weight. The bad news, if I can call it that, is that my daily points allowance hase gone down from 57 to 56!

Today should be a more realistic indicator of what I'm eating on a normal day, as we're not dining out.

Anyway, I'd just like to take this opportinity to thank everyone who responded to my first post for their encouragement. This is going to be a long, tough voyage, but I managed to give up smoking nearly 10 years ago (after smoking for about 25 years), so hopefully I'll be able to apply that willpower to this. Actually I think losing weight is much harder than giving up smoking - I gave up smoking loads of times, but I've only ever managed to lose weight once!

No comments:

Post a Comment